Open House Rules
OPEN HOUSE RULES & REGULATIONS
Please contact the Grande Preserve Concierge Center with any inquiries at (239) 592-0989 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Open Houses are only permitted Saturdays & Sundays from 1 - 4 p.m.
- All Agents or Owners holding an Open House MUST be in the Residence.
- All open house requests must be received no later than the Thursday prior to the open house- late submissions will not be accepted.
- Realtors / Agents are NOT permitted to take additional flyers to the guard for distribution.
- Realtors / Agents are prohibited from waiting in the lobby or common areas for potential buyers.
- Dunes staff will place an Open House sign at the bottom of the drive Saturday & Sunday 1 - 4 p.m.
- Additional signs and flyers are Prohibited
- NO Signage is to be placed / displayed on the Dunes property. This includes taping of signs / instructions: To doors, Directory call buttons, Elevators (inside or out), ETC….
The following information needs to be provided:
- The words "Open House" must be included in the subject line when emailing the request. Please complete the template provided with the information below.
- Indicate the day(s) & date(s) for the open house.
- Address of Property, unit number and association name being held open.
- List Price (this is optional)
- Agents name, telephone number, and company name who will be holding the open house (this includes the host- if applies).
- Must have a person in all open houses during the Open House Hours.